Hi Teri!

                     Thanks for the encouraging news...  Ive read where you
should mix it with gatoraide for better absorbtion. Doesnt gatoraide contain
certain salts? Do you know about this?

                                      Thanks Tere....   Namaste!  David

Teri Johnston <t...@welshspringers.com> wrote:
  David,

First congratulations for taking charge of your health :-)

We have the SG 7 machine and for Hep C my S.O. drank about a quart a day for 4
months and his test came back neg.  His numbers were high like yours.  He did
not have any liver damage.  Yearly tests since doing this have been undetected.
   He of course has antibodies for Hep C still.   Start slow and build up the
amount you drink daily.  Do not mix salt with EIS/CS or argyria could become a
much higher risk.

Good health,
Teri & Gary

  Teri Johnston