Teri, that's amazing!! I've got to try it. I wonder why it has to be only at night though...? It would be alot easier for me to put it in
my morning O.J. instead. I hope it doesn't matter when you take it,
as long as you do. Have you noticed any side effects from doing this?
Thank you so much! Jodi

The body has cycles. Nightime is when your body goes into cleansing mode.

My guess would be that this would be more effective if taken at night. It may still work if you take it in the morning, but it will most likely take longer (possibly a lot longer).