Here's another one; salvia divinorum, a bitter herb that at very
low doses reduces drug-taking behaviour and actual consumption of
several specific addictive substances, but is itself non-
addictive.

Three low doses in the first week cuts desire for the substances
by about half; studies indicate reduced or eliminated withdrawal
from alcohol and opiates, probably the rest too. Addictive
substances that have been tested are in the class of mu-opioid
agonists: opiates, amphetamines, nicotine, alcohol, cocaine and
cannabis.

Further, eating disorders, restricted breathing and depression
are also candidiates for treatment with this plant. References on
my salvia page can be located by gooogling salvia divinorum