The comment below came from a curezone forum

((Did you know, a single pin-head sized drop of liquid
nicotine would kill you instantly if introduced
directly into the blood stream, and yet many expose
their body and, as importantanly, those around them to
cigarette smoke everyday.))

There is a need for high doses of Vitamin b and c,
plus a number of other herbs and vitamins, that can
help to protect your body from harmful toxins.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/