Jonathan:

That is why when I joined this list originally back in 1998, I took the time
to cut and paste the articles I wanted to save to a directory on my computer
and appropriately named so I could find them later.
FYI (to Mike Devour) I probably have some of the archives - manually
archived still until this day.
I have been through about 3 - 4 computers since then - and still I have the
data as I back up often... and
NO I don't have time to search !! Sorry, plus I didn't keep everything, but
I did at one time when I was on just once a week digest forms...

Moral of the story - cut and paste - and keep your own archives. ....

Have a safe weekend everyone.

Jeannine