From: M. G. Devour [mailto:mdev...@eskimo.com]
Sent: April 13, 2007 12:12 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Concentrace, Wallach, etc.

The easiest way I found to take the Concentrace minerals is to put a
tablespoon or two into 5 gallons of distilled water when I re-fill my
water cooler jug. Basically it re-mineralizes the water without the
flavor being all that noticable. If you drink the water you're supposed
to each day, this will do you pretty well.

Be well,

Mike D.