What does Vista have to do with hardware development?
Vista merely exploits hardware; it doesn't build it.
If you want to measure hardware progress, you can just
use some benchmarking program; you don't have to use
OS hardware requirements as a proxy.

 - Tom

--- Charles D Hixson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;