Richard,

Thanks much for the detailed thoughtful reply.   And sorry for delay.  Been
away a few days.   Digesting now, so perhaps will come back soon with other
remarks/questions.

Seems alot of SIAI dialog in my inbox since last I checked to absorb.

Also, ignore the doofy background design of this email -- my provider decided
to "upgrade" and I have been smacked with fallout from their decisions about
what is vs. what used to be automatic.

~Robert