>>m=audio 9292 RTP/AVP 9
>>a=rtpmap:9 G722/48000
>>a=rtpmap:9 G722/56000
>>a=rtpmap:9 G722/64000

I'm not sure this would always work as desired.
I think the effect will be that a receiver of this SDP will
just end up selecting the last one in the list.

Also, I think the rates are incorrect.  The number after
the '/' is the clock rate (or sample rate), not the bit rate.

For example:
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000   is 8000 samples per second but 64kbits/second

The 2nd version could work but you'd have to open multiple ports.

The problem is that SDP wasn't really designed for capability negotiation.
These problems are trying to be resolved here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-06

Regards,

Attila