I strongly feel that IETF should define a standard where
media-description is defined to propagate SIP MESSAGE as session-mode.
This way small applications like synchronization of some part of my
address boob with peer etc. can be developed where MSRP will be an
overkill and page-mode messaging may have performance impact on the
network.
Any opinion on this?