Thanks everyone. I will better send page-mode SIP MESSAGE requests as
I think MSRP would be too much for my purpose.

I found a "lost-cause" draft on this subject that gave way to MSRP:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/01aug/I-D/draft-ietf-simple-im-session-00.txt

Here they have defined a session-description like:

m=message 5060 sip
sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:alicepc.atlanta.com&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
~Vikram