El Martes 14 Abril 2009, Paul Kyzivat escribió:
> I think you are missing that there can be multiple publishers of
> presence *about* Alice that are themselves *not* Alice. So:
> 1) they can't assert that the publish is from Alice, because it isn't
> 2) they can't address Alice's presence server because they may not
>     know it. They just know presence info about alice.

Ok, good points. But then, wouldn't make more sense to use the To URI?:

  Alice     PUA          Proxy    Presence-Server
  PUBLISH (1) ------------->
            PUBLISH (2) --->

(1)
  PUBLISH sip:presence-ser...@domain SIP/2.0
  From: sip:al...@domain
  To: sip:al...@domain

(2)
  PUBLISH sip:presence-ser...@domain SIP/2.0
  From: sip:p...@domain
  To: sip:al...@domain

How can be logical to use a RURI that doesn't point to the real destination?
as I explained before, if the target is the RURI then theproxy routing that
request mustbe presence aware (it must not route the PUBLISH based on the RURI
as a normal request).

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <i...@aliax.net>