These are indeed fuzzy cases.

IMO, I would treat problems with a URI in a topmost Route header the
same as a problem with the R-URI when there is no Route header.
(So I think 416 is appropriate for case (d).)

The others don't seem to fit 416 or anything else very well.
So when in doubt, go with 400.

I expect you will get some other, different, opinions.