Hi Folks,

I would like to know is there any standard practice when to declare DTMF
event in Outband (RFC 2833) viz

1. Whether immediately on receipt of Start Packet without waiting further
for End Packet OR

2. On receipt of Start Packet followed by End Packet OR

3. On receipt of End Packet without bothering about whether Start Packet was
received or not.

I would highly appreciate if you can share your views how it is implemented
in SIP gateways available in the fields.

P.S: Although the question is not related to SIP but problem is encountered
in SIP call, that's why I have placed my query in SIP forum.

Best Regards,

Vivek Batra