Dear All,

I am facing the problem where my vendor changed the codec in RTP
packet only. Below is the explanation to this issue.

1) We sent the Invite to vendor and Vendor replied 183 w/SDP along with
below m line. Also since its early media RTP started and agreed to use G729
Codec as below and UAC is also agreed on same.

m=audio 21280 RTP/AVP 18 8 101

RTP

Media Destination Port                = 41354
Direction                             = InBound
*Payload                               = G.729*

 2) Here after we received 180 w/SDP from vendor and SDP remain the same,
but the RTP packet which redirect to UAC from UAS changed the codec as
below.

m=audio 21280 RTP/AVP 18 8 101

RTP

Media Destination Port                = 41354
Direction                             = InBound
*Payload                               = PCMA*

Can you please help me on this if this is accetpable and i cannot see much
information on this.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Nitin Kapoor