Yes this is valid. When you make an SDP offer, you are saying you are
willing to receive any of those codecs at anytime during the session. See
the third paragraph of this section:

"If multiple formats are listed, it means that the offerer is capable of
making use of any of those formats during the session.  In other words, the
answerer MAY change formats in the middle of the session, making use of any
of the formats listed, without sending a new offer."

Mike