Hi Paul,

Your explanation making sense to me. As you said.

- If X offers two codecs, and Y answers with both of those,
then there is no choice of codec. Either side can send
either codec at any time.

# Is that mean,  if "Y" replied with 2 codec and so any codec can be use by
X (it will not accept as which codec is first) is that correct?
# So is that valid even without sending another offer, Y RTP can use
different codec towards to X for 183 & 180 (whereas we know there is no
change in "m" line of 183 and 180).. Is that correct?

Can you please advise if there is any rfc or document i can check for the
same?

Regards,
Nitin Kapoor