David, IMHO that "same ordering" clause refers to the "header values" (i.e.
individual "via" lines), not to the order of parameters within ONE header
value. Order of values is important, because it defines your return path.
Which is why the clause is there, I believe. Order of parameters on the
other hand has no particular meaning.