I agree.  My understanding is that the ordering of things within a header
field value is only important if the ABNF and/or RFC explicitly indicate
that they are.

A similar question was asked within the following thread.

https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/sip-implementors/2015-August/03028
0.html

RFC 3455 provides an example where ordering is important.  RFC 3455
defined P-Charging-Function-Addresses so that the order of ccf parameters
and ecf parameters is important.  Interoperability issues concerning
ordering (or maybe duplicate parameter names) may have been the reason why
RFC 7315 made ABNF changes which are not backward compatible with RFC
3455.