Hi Expert,

Now I got the full picture for the problem.

SIP Registrar  behavior for the URI contact matching

1) REGISTER request with belwo contact send to Registrar

Contact: ""<sip:+168999@178.21.49.29:3694
;transport=udp;Hpt=8ea2_16;ssn;srti=s1_2>;expires=7200

2) Registrar sent 200OK with below contact

Contact: ""<sip:+168999@178.21.49.29:3694
;transport=udp;Hpt=8ea2_16;ssn;srti=s1_2>;expires=7200

3) Now there is another REGISTER request send to the Registrar in contact
with additional parameter mentioned below

Contact: ""<sip:+1689998@178.21.49.29:3694
;transport=udp;Hpt=8ea2_16;ssn;TRC=ffffffff-ffffffff;srti=s1_2>;expires=7200

4) Then Registrar sent 200OK response with below contact headers. Where the
Initial contact has value expires= 0

Contact: ""<sip:+168999@178.21.49.29:3694
;transport=udp;Hpt=8ea2_16;ssn;srti=s1_2>;expires=0

Contact: ""<sip:+1689998@178.21.49.29:3694
;transport=udp;Hpt=8ea2_16;ssn;TRC=ffffffff-ffffffff;srti=s1_2>;expires=7200

So is it a valid behavior from Registrar server? Which leads the earlier
post asked for contact matching.

BR///

Rakesh Kumar Mohanty