And we can also respond with 200OK as mentioned in rfc3261 with no change
in our sdp.

"If the user is already a member of the session, and the session

   parameters contained in the session description have not changed, the
   UAS MAY silently accept the INVITE (that is, send a 2xx response
   without prompting the user)."