I have below setup available with me
Shell Script1: Handles A party
Scenario 1 - A user to register and send INVITE and handle subsequent
messages (180, 200OK, ACK) and then deregister user

Shell Script2: Handles B party
Scenario 2 - B user to register
Scenario 3 - B user to accept INVITE and handle appropriate messages
(180, 200OK, ACK)
Scenario 4 - B user to de-register

Have drafted a sequence diagram on what I had in mind. I hope it
explains what I have in mind..