Damian,

Thanks a lot.
Creating an unmanaged gw with sipx own ip address worked.
But this means, that rules are not processed from top to bottom, as stated
in the wiki. And it is hard to understand which rule will be matched, since
the administrator does not see if a rule is internal or external, and from
my point of view, should not care about that ...
Is it worth explaining this difference between external and internal rules
in the wiki?

And one more idea (I'm not sure if it is good, but .. anyway) :
How about automatic sorting of dialing rules? Internal before external, and
more specific before more general? (manual reordering should be removed in
this case).
So that rule order on the screen will really correspond to matching order.
It'll be easier to see where the call will go, when looking in the dial
plan...
I guess, that this may require changes in "matching engine"...

Thanks again,
Nikolay.