I think the gateway is treated somewhat like a phone. It needs to have a
tftp server enabled, as an example, which needs to be the sipx server.

Think of it as a managed phone in that regard.

So you'll need to look at your documentation from the gateway mfr.
>>> "IT Services" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/20/08 17:28 PM >>>
Hi there:

I notice that when I issue a 'Send Profile' command, the phone units
(and gateways) do not receive the 'restart' command from sipxecs. In the
'Job Status' section, it says that the restart command was issued
successfully, however.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

tommy

Notice of Confidentiality:
**This communication and any of its attachments is intended for the use
of the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential or subject to copyright,
the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete
originals, copies & printouts of this E-mail. Thank you.**