I don;t understand why two gateways to the same provider would be
necessary. I might have misunderstood the reason.

What I do is disable the local calling rule and add a custom rule that
looks for 7 digits and prepends it with 1<localarea code>&<7digits>.

You might also find receiving calls from the Siptrunk provider will show
all inbound calls with "+1<10digits>", if so, you might create a rule to
catch that "above" your Long distance rule (i.e., %2B1&<10digits>
resulting call is 1&<10 digits>.

>>> "voice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/25/08 13:08 PM >>>
To Anebi

<snip>

You will have to create 2 Gateways one for local calling within your
Area code and 1 for long distance both pointing you your ST  For local
you will have ot put your areacode in the prefix "Dial Plan"  This will
add the areacode to your 7 digits local number because your ST provider
does not understand "local" only DID(10).

<snip>