If people have use for OpenSBC in this community, I'll be more than
willing to help out in any way I can.  I have just recently released
OpenSBC 1.1.5 RC1 which already has basic SIP trunking capability.  If
there are enhancements that need to be done to gracefully support sipX
ECS, I can squeeze it in to the 1.1.6 OSBC roadmap.

Joegen