Oh it's you again.

Maybe he can choose what's better or makes more sense to him. The
dialing plan change is a 2 minute change and leaves him with a single
OpenSBC config file and a very basic plan with OpenSBC. I don't think
OpenSBC is as easy as it should be yet, and dialing plans in sipX are
much easier.

>>> "voice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/26/08 11:06 AM >>>
Too Tony

I know you want to help but sometimes you brilliance gets in the way of
simple solutions.

Anebi  was looking for simple guidence not sub-lessons on sipX
programming.
(disable the local calling rule and add a custom rule that > looks for 7
digits and prepends it with 1<localarea code>&<7digits>. ) Come on get
real.
My suggestion get right to the point.  Use the existing sipX dial plans.
Keep is simple.  Keep the local and long distence settings logically
distinct.