I agree with Dale.  If we can keep the Wiki updated and more relevant it would
be most beneficial and then just keep the mailing list.

My problems with Forum structures is trying to keep up with them.  You need to
read each section.  At least with the mailings as the come through now it is
easy to read them all and respond if you have seen the problem before.  In the
forum structure I might not read all postings.

Maybe the Wiki needs to be re-organized a bit?  I find it easy to find items
there but others may not.

Mike