On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 09:04 -0400, Nathaniel Watkins wrote:
> All of the extensions in the hunt group are set to ring at the same time
> (so adding more isn't increasing the amount of time).  I've adjusted the
> ring time from 15-30 seconds.  This doesn't seem to matter.  Here is a
> screen shot: http://www.garrettcounty.org/sipx/huntgroup.jpg
>
> Once I add a 4th entry in the sequence - the incoming call from the
> gateway doesn't get sent to 119 (auto attendant).

To debug this, you'll need to trace the message flow and see
what's going wrong.  See:

http://sipx-wiki.calivia.com/index.php/Display_SIP_message_flow_using_Sipviewer#Getting_SIP_Messages_to_display

when you get the trace data, take a look at it using sipviewer
and/or post the trace with a description of your configuration
(identify components by IP address), what you were doing, and
which call in the trace you're talking about (by call-id or
frame number in the trace, preferably).

Set up the forwarding scenario you want (4 phones in the group, with the
fallback) and make the call.  Using the procedures above you should then
be able to get a trace of that call - if you post it here we should be
able to see what's happening (or at least what to look at next).