On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 12:16 -0400, Nathaniel Watkins wrote:
> Your sip Viewer skills are sick...

There's a well understood way to develop them - just debug a few hundred
different problems. :-)

> that aside, I removed the last phone
> that was set to ring for 30 seconds...and am uploading the xml
> file...the results are the same, so I'm sure your diagnosis will not
> change.

Well, the Audiocodes still didn't send a PRACK to the 183, but in this
trace the Audiocodes gave up on the call (CANCEL in frame 235).  It
indicated that the caller hung up (Reason: Q.850 ;cause=16).

> I will look into why it didn't PRACK the 183 (and I will read up on that
> so the next time I use it in a sentence I won't feel quite as dumb as I
> do right now).

PRACK is PRovisional ACK - it's a way of making the 1xx provisional