Hi, some guy in OSBC forum told me this issue was well documentd in the SIPX
mailing list. SIPX always replies with a registration interval that is smaller
than the one requested by the UA. If the US does not adhere to the lesser
interval by re-registering, then it will become unregistered for a short time.

The kludgy work around for this is to set the MIN and MAX registartion interval
in SIPX to be the same value as the interval in the registration request from
the UA.

Any one can instruct me how/where to set the proper MIN/MAX registration
internal in SIPX ?

Regards,

Jun