BLF works flawlessly, but if a user sets a ringtone for the BLF
monitored extensions (IE attendant lines), that ringtone setting is lost
every time the profiles are sent to the phone. We were dicussing ways to
get user preferences to be either uploaded to the server via FTP or for
users to set those options in the configuration interface. For the time
being, despite the security implications, I am attempting to get FTP
upload of these settings correctly configured.