I wanted to make sure I understood everything regarding port 5060, but
that is what I thought. I will ask them to change that.
Our 10.87.20.X network is only separated from the 172.30.209.X network
by a router (no NAT or firewall). I was hoping this would simplify
things instead of complicating them. This a private connection to the
Verizon MPLS cloud and the same situation I'm going to run into at 110
small remote sites eventually. They all have an MPLS connection directly
to Verizon and we were hoping to migrate them all to a similar smaller
scale setup.
I'm open to suggestions....