From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Burden,
Mike
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 10:05 AM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: [sipx-users] Click to Call

Good morning,

I'm using a Polycom IP550 phone and sipXecs 4.0.4-017289
2009-11-19T18:15:29 ecs-centos5.

My phone is registering properly, and I can make and receive calls with
no problem.

When I log into sipXecs with my extension number and PIN, click on
Phonebook, and click on a phone number to dial, I get:

An internal error has occurred. Click here
<https://192.168.9.1:8443/sipxconfig/restart.svc>  to continue.

I have the SIP Trunking log set to "DEBUG", but the sipx-trace is empty.

Is clicking a number in the phonebook while you're logged in with your
extension number supposed to place a call and connect it to your phone?
If so, any idea what I have misconfigured?

 Mike Burden

Lynk Systems, Inc

 e-mail: m...@lynk.com <mailto:m...@lynk.com>

 Phone: 616-532-4985