*sigh*

The powers that be choked at both the price tag and the form factor.
He's looking for something more the size of a Bluetooth headset, and
around that price (under $100 per unit.)

I'm a little dubious about getting acceptable sound/voice quality with
those restrictions.  I don't want to have to yell at Customers or strain
to hear them when I'm on a support call.

Any more feedback?

 Mike Burden

Lynk Systems, Inc

 e-mail: m...@lynk.com <mailto:m...@lynk.com>