Done, except I still don't know what 'sipXivr and the conference system'
are with respect to the loglevel settings. Freeswitch is Media services,
but you gave different loglevel settings for these 2 and I don't see
anything that corresponds to those names. I'm going to guess that
sipXivr is the auto attendant and maybe I don't see one for conferencing
because I don;t have that role selected.