If it was endian that's causing this, then shouldn't the softphones not work as
well?  How come the issue is only with polycom, and only for outgoing calls.
incoming calls have 2 way audio.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Graziano" <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>
To: fti...@toqen.com, sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:36:42 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] no audio on outgoing calls, only on polycom ip500

My experience has been that it will work on again/off again with endian,
hence my suggestion to not use it. IF you used a pfsense firewall and had
the same issues I would be surprised. Also realize that the firmware you are
on is problematic (2.2), whereas you should be ysing 3.1.3RevC.

With pfsense you could also create a PCAP file and look more closely, not as
straightforward with endian.