The entirety of my directed call pickup scenario is done via either BLF
or speed dial. None of my users actually dial codes because I would, no
doubt, be receiving many calls from users asking what the codes were
(even though they got a documentation packet with all the info in it).
I'm not sure how BLF behaves in this scenario, so my answer is
contingent on that information.

Josh Patten
Assistant Network Administrator
Brazos County IT Dept.