Via BLF, meaning when a users phone is ringing the monitoring user sees
the blinking green light and presses the button to answer the ringing
extensinon.

Via speed dial, meaning I set up a speed dial for them that dials
*78xxxx - picks up a hunt group or extension.

(For BLF, whatever the light behavior is should be what the pickup
behavior is.)

Josh Patten
Assistant Network Administrator
Brazos County IT Dept.