Hello,

I use sipXecs together with Polycom Sound Point IP670 Phones. Provisioning
 worked flawlessly so far.
Recently we added a LDAP Directory Server to our network, so that the
Polycom phones can access the contacts.
In order to do that I had to edit (enable feature, enter LDAP information,
etc) the "sip.cfg" and then upload it to the Polycom phone.

To Upload it, I went to "Devices, Devices Files" and uploaded the entire
Application including the edited sip.cfg. The phone updated it's
configuration and I was able to use the corporate directory feature.

Afterwards I used sipXecs to configure my Number on my Polycom phone. This
worked perfectly, but it reset the corporate directory feature.
Even tough I was no able to make calls, I wasn't able to use to corporate
directory feature. Same then other way around. When I enable the corporate
directory feature, I can't make calls anymore.

Is it possible to include the edited "sip.cfg" when I push my number
information to the phone?
Any other ideas?

Best regards
Cyrill Reiser
cyrill.rei...@iscoord.com
is||coord ag
Information Solutions Coordinators
a subsidiary of ffc fincoord holding ltd. | Beustweg 12 | CH-8032 Zurich
Phone +41 44 258 88 82 | Fax +41 44 258 88 99
i...@iscoord.com | www.iscoord.com
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Privacy statement