Almost forgot, you have to send profiles to the phones once you make that change.

Josh Patten
Assistant Network Administrator
Brazos County IT Dept.
(979) 361-4676

On 2/23/2010 10:03 AM, Josh Patten wrote:
For custom configuration follow:
http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/xecsuser/Polycom+Phone+Customization

edit */etc/sipxpbx/polycom/polycom_sip.cfg* , add the config info in, and your change will be applied to all phones that have the feature.