Hi
This is my first try at setting up a SipXecs pbx. Its for a
small office, only 8 phones(all polycom soundpoint 500) and
1 gateway(audiocodes mp 114 FXO).

The issue is I cant get either the phones or the gateway to
register. Ive been checking everything as far as the phones
go(havnt really gotten to the gateway yet).

So far the phones pull the configuration data from the
server through tfpt just fine(as far as I can tell). I
arrived to this conclusion since I can see the user I set up
on the web gui on the phone and the time is synced with the
server. Im not really sure how else to know.

Ive tried fooling around with permisions, Ive tried making
groups for the phones, Ive tried updating the bootrom and
the firmware to the latest for my phones(2.1.3 firmware and
3.2.3 bootrom) but still cant get them to register.

Whenever I pick up the handset it just says Url call is
disabled.

Ive gone through the setup instructions in the wiki as well
as the polycom soundpoint trouble shooting but havnt been
able to figure this out.

Any pointers as to what to check for are highly
appreciated.

Thanks.