You have a really basic issue, and it is very show stopping. If the phones
arent using sipx as the dns server, it means you need those records added to
your local dns server (i.e. - where does that pc that doesnt know its domain
get its dns?).

If the pc cant resolve it and its on the same network as your phone, it
makes perfect sense. fix your dns server, sipx caches the basic stuff
locally depending on the options you chose during installation.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 2:18 AM, David <ra...@noescierto.com> wrote:

> Ok I was too quick to post.
>
> A google search told me where the bind config files where.
>
> /var/named/
>
> I check the file titled mydomain.com.zone which I suppose is
> the file with the SRV records for my domain and all 4
> entries mentioned in the whitepaper mpicher posted are
> there.
>
> I did the SRV records test from the server and it worked
> perfectly but it still doesnt work on another machine on the
> same network. It tells me "unkown cant find
> _sip._udp.mydomain.com: Non Existent domain.
>
> Im testing through nslookup on a windows box.
>
> Any ideas on what might be going on here?
>
> Thanks again.

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.