On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Ken Fulmer <
kenful...@icstechnologysolutions.com> wrote:

>  Ok, thanks for your help. I configured Option 66 to go to the primary
> server. On that server, I configured the Primary Registration Server with
> the domain name. That did the trick.
>

> Now we’ve got another issue. The phones cannot call each other using the
> alias. I have 10 digit DIDs for the user and the last 4 digits as an alias.
> For some reason, when I call using the 4 digit alias, the attendant says
> that number is not valid. Strange!
>

> Thanks,
>

> Ken

Right, but you have that turned around from the way everyone else does it. I
don;t know if that matters to you or not. Usually your "internal" (six" line
is a 3 or 4 digit number. You alias is used for other things, like getting
calls from the telco. When you call in for voicemail you dont REALLY want to
put all 10 digits in do you?

In either case, the phones have booted, but...

Have they registered their lines?
Also, did you change the default internal dial plan to 10 digits?

*IF* I were you... I'd roll back to 3 or 4 digit internal dialing... but
that is me.