From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org <sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Tue Mar 16 17:16:56 2010
Subject: [sipx-users] outbound caller-id

What are the SIP standards for providing caller-id to an itsp?  What does
sipx use?  I'm attempting to test with freepbx (which I think is basically
bandwidth.com - without good support) and my outbound calls just show
Unknown Number...I'm guessing I'm SOL?

________________________________
This message and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the
individual(s) or entity named. If you are not the intended individual(s) or
entity named you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance upon its contents is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this in error, please notify the sender, delete the original,
and destroy all copies. Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Garrett County
Government therefore does not accept any liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email
transmission.

Garrett County Government,
203 South Fourth Street, Courthouse, Oakland, Maryland 21550
www.garrettcounty.org