wait a minute...

I've always had two opinions... (Opinion #1) The guy who created the nagios
config file formate must have had the same father as the guy responsible for
the * configuration stuff. Both are like inbred cousins. I can't understand
that stuff.  (Opinion #2) I'd like to take that guy out back and beat some
sense into him whoever he was.

Freepbx is * with a gui. You answer would be in an * forum for sure.

Good luck.

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
> wrote:

> Dunno freepbx. If its free maybe it aint that good. Chuckle.
> ============================
> Tony Graziano, Manager
> Telephone: 434.984.8430
> Fax: 434.984.8431
>
> Email: tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
>
> LAN/Telephony/Security and Control Systems Helpdesk:
> Telephone: 434.984.8426
> Fax: 434.984.8427
>
> Helpdesk Contract Customers:
> http://www.myitdepartment.net/gethelp/

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.