From: Eric Varsanyi <sip...@eljv.com>
To: Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>
Cc: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org <sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Tue Mar 16 19:20:00 2010
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] looking for some hints on how to deal with voip.ms

FWIW I just called the problem number on a POTS line (from MN, about 100
miles away in Qwest territory) and it had *terrible* voip style lag and call
quality. I'm guessing you're right, the CLEC has some capacity problems.

The customer at that end told me their mom+pop has changed hands 4 times in
the last 2 years and now it is 'Embarq'.

-Eric