On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 3:31 AM, Andriy Kucher <akuc...@yukon.cv.ua> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have searched for solution of my problem but unfortunately
> I didn't find it yet.
>
> So, the problem as usually in Nat configuration. I have
> followed different instructions on how to setup sipXecs
> behind Nat but unfortunately still didn't achieved result.
> So, step by step.
>
> My sipXecs is installed on separate PC inside local network
> from CentOS  live cd, downloaded from sipX site. I have
> tried version 4.0.4 and 4.1.6 of sipX. This PC has local IP
> 192.168.0.66 and has access to internet via gateway(router)
> 192.168.0.100. With sipXconfig I have setup this IP and
> domain is yukon.cv.ua (on a router I have properly
> configured all redirections to this PC).
>
> In a router I have redirected ports TCP/UDP 5060, and
> 31112-31116 UDP to 192.168.0.66 so it is accesible from
> outside.
>
> In sipXecs web admin I have turned on in Internet Calling->
> Nat traversal both checkboxes (Enable NAT Traversal, Server
> behind NAT), have limited Intranet subnet to 192.168.0.0/24
> (Internet Calling -> Internet Calling).
> In Servers -> <ServerName> -> NAT I have specified public
> static IP address (82.207.124.XXX) and specified Start RTP
> port - End RTP port to 31112 - 31116. Public port remains
> default 5060.

That's a very restrictive range. Why so low a range?

> In Services tab all services are running.
>
> I am able to make and receive calls from any local machine,
> but I'm not able to hear anything from machines which
> connects to this pbx from Internet. That Internet PC are
> able to register in pbx  and even make calls, but
> unfortunately no sound is passed to them.
>
> Your firewall or router needs to ensure the ports (5060 and 31113-31116 are
sent out and come back on the same port. At the same time your remote
user(s) need to ensure their router/firewall has any ALG (application layer
Gateway, or SPI stateful packet inspection, as well as any sip helpers or
proxies like sipxproxd turned off).

> I have used wireshark to see what happens in remote(internet
> PC) and I have noticed that in SDP there is no correct IP
> and port specified.
> Owner/Creator, Session Id (o): FreeSWITCH 344835710026207136
> 2191952713175813000 IN IP4 192.168.0.66
> Media Description, name and address (m): audio 12688 RTP/AVP
> 0 101
> There are at least two problems -
> 1. sipXproxy doesn't substitute local IP to public
> 2. sipXproxy doesn't set correct port, it remains same as in
> freeswitch server configuration.
>
> I don't know if sipXproxy is responsible for this
> substitutions, probably it is responsibilities of sipXrelay.
> I have tried everything in configuration, but this one I
> cannot resolve.
> I have tried even this
>
> http://sipx-wiki.calivia.com/index.php/Configuring_remote_workers_cheatsheet
> .
> Still no luck.
>
> I would appreciate any help.
>
> If more info is necessary I can provide it.
>
> What kind of remote phones are you using?

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.