I'm not acknowledging it is fixed. Just not happening in this one instance
where it was happening.

Can't acknowedge something is fixed if I don't know what exactly was broke.

Only reason I did it is that calling a hunt group from the AA continued to
ring the phones for the duration of the ring sequence in the hunt group
setting even if the caller hungup almost immediately. In 4.1.7 that did not
happen. I could never determine if it was the bridge, proxy or AA.

Also top posted from my BB.