On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 17:24 -0500, Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet)
wrote:

> >> This issue is definitely fixed in the latest version? I haven't seen any
> >> updates on the open ticket. that will be a blessing for me when I am
> >> able to upgrade to a version where this issue is resolved.
> >>
> > Queries as to the state of issues are much easier to respond to when
> > they actually cite the issue id or url.
> >
> > In general, the issue status is the tracker is as up to date as
> > possible.  Depending on circumstances (especially when the developer has
> > not been able to reliably reproduce the reported symptom), marking an
> > issue Resolved may be deferred until after the original reporter has
> > been able to verify the fix, but in any event comments in the issue
> > should reflect what is known at any one time.
> >

> Sorry. http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-7751

I believe that the current state of things on that one is that we have
not been able to make it happen, nor have we been able to definitely
assign a cause based on the (substantial) collection of data we've
gotten.  That's the bad news.

The good news is that that is an older version of freeswitch than we've
got on the 4.1/2 branch, and it's not inconceivable that the problem has
been fixed.   I hope that a couple of the sites that do seem to be able
to make this happen can try the earliest releases of 4.2 so that we can
gain some confidence that it really has gone away.